BackcountryGeographic.com, along with its subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliated and/or related companies (iMedia Network Group, LLC) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site.
The Site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by U.S. residents only.
This Site contains information concerning BackcountryGeographic.com and BackcountryGeographic.com’s products that may be useful to BackcountryGeographic.com’s customers and employees as well as the general public. In particular, BackcountryGeographic.com makes no representation or warranties as to the accuracy of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information. BackcountryGeographic.com further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site.
Through your access to and use of the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. You may freely browse the Site. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, noncommercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of BackcountryGeographic.com. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
2. You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of BackcountryGeographic.com.
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are the property of BackcountryGeographic.com. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
4. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or any of the services referenced therein. This includes damages to your computer equipment, including any viruses. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” without warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
5. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. BackcountryGeographic.com may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and further posting. Further, BackcountryGeographic.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing manufacturing, and marketing products.
6. All contents of this Site are: © Copyright BackcountryGeographic.com. All Rights Reserved. This Site is for the User’s personal, noncommercial use. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Site. Nothing herein is to be taken as permission, inducement, or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this Site, including the text, site design, logos, trademarks, trade dress, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrange thereof are the sole property of BackcountryGeographic.com. All audio and video clips are the sole property of BackcountryGeographic.com or its respective content providers. All software used on the site is the sole property of BackcountryGeographic.com or those supplying the software. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. The information, software, products, and services published on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. BackcountryGeographic.com may make improvements and/or changes to this Site at any time.
7. BackcountryGeographic.com has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the Site and are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although BackcountryGeographic.com may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, BackcountryGeographic.com is under no obligation to do so, and BackcountryGeographic.com assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
9. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law. BackcountryGeographic.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing BackcountryGeographic.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. BackcountryGeographic.com reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
11. BackcountryGeographic.com may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.